Ways You Can Volunteer
The Volunteer Committee recruits hundreds of Sheboygan County volunteers to assist with collecting food and cash donations, distributing event booklets, giving directions to visitors, serving as hosts/hostesses in the “warm-up trailer” and helping with set up and take down of the displays in Evergreen Park and at the Quarryview Center. Additionally, the Special Events Committee schedules Santa volunteers as well as groups who provide entertainment at the Quarryview Center Friday-Sunday.
How can you help?
- Set-Up In Park–setting up the park displays begins early October every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00AM-4:00PM.
- Staff various outdoor positions in the park the day after Thanksgiving to December 31st (closed December 24th) from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. These volunteer positions are designated for businesses, organizations, and churches who wish to provide a group of employees or members. Deadline for sign up is September 26th. email@example.com
- Host/Hostess: Welcome volunteers and serve food provided by local restaurants in the heated Volunteer trailer--approximately 4 1/2 hour each evening. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa: Volunteer time seated in a special chair to greet children and pose for pictures at the Quaryyview Center. Each night is a 3 hours commitment email@example.com.
- Pick up food: Pick up food from local restaurants and deliver to park for volunteer meals-approximately 1 hour. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainers: Individuals or groups provide entertainment indoors at the Quarryview Center. Length of performance is determined by entertainers. email@example.com
- Take Down Displays, January 1st, 7th, and 8th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
[contact-form-7 id="128" title="Volunteer"]
|Kristin Blanchard||Ginny Altendahl|
|Carla Dirks||Kristin Blanchard|
|Rochelle Drews||Phil and Jeri Boettner|
|LaVon Dulmes||Dick Goebel|
|Deb Florian||Rick Greene|
|Jerry Frank||Ruth Jorgensen|
|Tobi Greene||Wayne and Mary Novak|
|Terri Hackbarth||Pat Schmidt|
|Anita Knaub||Wendy Schmitz|
|Patti Leick||Jane Seipel|
|Mary Matzdorf||John Serketich|
|Sue Meyer||Steve Straus|
|Marilyn Montemayor||Deb Wente|
|Mary and Wayne Novak|
|Sue and Roy Sellars|
|Liz and Steve Stauber|
|Judy and Steve Straus|
|Doris and John Weber|